Day 1 - Saturday - Sept 28th: This day focuses on how calisthenics basics take physical and mental development to a whole new level! This workshop will show you how bodyweight training can generate massive power, coordination and balance. Over time, it strengthens joint tissue and skeletal muscle while promoting a balanced physique. Learn about our practical and highly effective training methodology that will change the way you look at calisthenics. The fundamentals of mastering your own body-weight starts here!
Day 2 - Sunday - Sept 29th: This day is focused on advanced skills in calisthenics and builds on the fundamentals learned in the calisthenics basics workshop. Skill work is the primary focus of the workshop as more advanced movements are introduced. Hand balancing, levers and muscle ups will be taught in depth with a variety of techniques to build into these movements. The workshop will provide hands on understanding of the movements and methods in which to build a more complex foundation in the sport of calisthenics.
You have the power to choose a single day experience or the full two day experience.
Kenneth Gallarzo is an internationally sought after Personal Trainer and Calisthenics Educator with over eleven years experience in the fitness industry. He is also the Vice President of World Calisthenics Organization (“WCO”), the leading company in Calisthenics education and events worldwide. Kenneth Gallarzo has produced a variety of popular workout programs and certification courses that are recognized by the top certifying bodies in the personal training field, including NASM, REPS, ACE, AFAA, and NESTA. He has been featured in various articles and magazines, including a 7-page spread in Men’s Health Middle East, a 2-page spread in Men’s Health South Africa, a notable story in Business Insider UK, and many more. In addition, the strong influence he has over the Calisthenics and Fitness communities has resulted in countless paid invitations to judge competitions across the globe.
You don't need to be a pro athlete or even a weekend warrior to have a blast at this event. All you need is an interest in growth both physically and mentally.
Learn both the basics and advanced funadmentals for calisthenics skills in this two day workshop.
11:00am - 11:30am: Arrival
11:30am - 2:30pm: First half of Calisthenics Basics
2:30pm - 3:30pm: Break for Food
3:30pm - 5:00pm: Second half of Calisthenics Basics
5:00pm - 5:30pm: Wrap-up
9:30am - 10:00am: Arrival
10:00am - 1:30pm: First half of Advanced Calisthenics
1:30pm - 2:30pm: Break for Food
2:30pm - 5:00pm: Second half of Advanced Calisthenics
5:00pm - 5:30pm: Wrap-up
**Hours are subject to change. Please check back for updates.
1) How much does it cost? $150 for a single day or bundle both days for $250 and save $50!
2) Is this a competition? How in shape do I need to be? This is not a competiton. You do not need to train to be ready. Our goal is to let you see and experience some incredibly impactful health and fitness information at a pace you're comfortable with.
3) What do I need to do to prepare? You don't need to do anything but if your interested in taking a calisthenics class before hand see our schedule here!
4) I want to go but I can't find anyone to come with me. One of the best parts of any Mekanix workshop is the friendships you make. Whether you come alone or with friends, you're guaranteed to make new friends and workout partners here.
5) Can I use what I learn when I leave? You bet! You will get immediate take-away value you can put into practice during your very next workout. We also offer a number of options for additional coaching after the event. Don't forget to ask about your exclusive offer after the event.
6) What should I bring? Be sure to bring water and optional food. Food will not be provided but there are many restraunts near by.
7) I'm a beginner, can I attend both days? Yes. This workshop is meant for everyone and the information you will take away will help you progress in many calisthenics movements.
8) I'm not new to calisthenics, is the beginner workshop for me? Yes. EVERYONE can benefit from learning tips and tricks to these true fundamentals of calisthenics.
9) What if it rains? The event will be held rain or shine.
10) What is your refund policy? If you are not able to attend and let us know by e-mail at least 48 hours in advance, you may substitute another participant in your place. If you attend the entire event and do not feel you got your money's worth, please let us know before you leave the event and we will give you a full refund on site. We do not offer refunds for any other reason including no-shows, schedule conflicts, weather, sickness, or those who do not attend the entire event.